June 16, 2009

Council Of Fashion Designer of America (CFDA) Awards

Lauren Santo Domingo looked stylish in Michael Kors - I wish she chose a silver clutch to match the rest of her accessories.


Coco Rocha is wearing Michael Kors. I like.


Tallulah Belle Willis slouched in Calvin Klein Collection. Sad, very sad.


I have a VERY soft spot for anything remotely resembeling Marilyn Monroe, so it should come as no surprise that I absolutely love this Dolce & Gabbana dress with a MM print on Molly Sims. I kinda like Molly in the 50's feel. She was accompanied by Brian Atwood.


Alexis Bryan looked pretty in Prabal Gurung.


Claire Danes wearing a black Narciso Rodriguez gown, with the designer by her side. Accessorized with a Tod's clutch.


The very cool Vera Wang... *sigh*... in her own design. Okay, I love her! Her outfit may not be perfect, but I love her style!


Ashley Olsen, very true to her style, looks gorgeous in this scarlet dress. I like the embellishments on the shoulders.


Ooohh, I like Kirsten Dunst in this Rodarte dress with Nicholas Kirkwood heels. No, I love!!


Doutzen Kroes lookes like a princess in this Zac Posen gown and black Laboutin pumps.


Agenyss Deyn mutilates a perfectly good dress. Urgh..!!!


Kerry Washington looks absolutely beautiful in this gorgeous Doo.Ri gown. I love how it seems to shimmer.


Pretty pink Michael Kors dress, lovely nude peep toe pumps, set against a richly tanned skin - awesome. Now we just wait until Blake Lively does something with her hair.


Do you think the smile on Anna Wintour's face has something to do with Justin Timberlake? I like to see her in Carolina Herrera instead of Prada, but don't you just wish she would try something different?


Lake Bell is wearing Louis Vuitton, and although I like the dress there is just something not cool going on here. I can't decide if it's the shoes, her not even atempting a smile or if it's her posture.


Daphne Guinness, very sassy in Proenza Schouler.


Thank you: Style.com
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one babes... Love the comments !