June 17, 2009

CMT Music Awards

Laura Bell Bundy looked absolutely lovely... from the knee down! In my mind long sleeves will never go with strappy shoes. This whole look is just too much on top and not enough on the bottom.

Nice shoes though...


Sarah Buxton looked so very cute in this black dress with sheer skirt and light underlay. The peep toe mary janes work well here.


Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott looked ravishing in a black dress with black peep toes. I love the way the dress accentuates her curves.


The blue floral Elizabeth & James strapless tulip dress gymnast Shawn Johnson wore was pretty, but what really caught my eye was her lustworthy shoes.

I understand that she has an athletic figure, but I think a more feminine attitude - and posture - would have made a world of difference.


Kellie Pickler Badgley looked amazing in a bronze Mischka Pre-Fall 2009 gown.


My soft spot - fifties style dresses always make me giddy, so I will just admit that I adore Emily West in this black and red dress. I do however hate the shoes.


Julianne Hough wore a coral Jenny Packham Spring 2009 cocktail dress with nude peep toe shoes.


I love the geometric/sillver leaf effect on Shea Fisher's dress - still trying to find the designer, because it is a gorgeous dress.


Lee Ann Womack wore a black Miu Miu Strapless tiered dress, and she cinched in the waist with a maroon belt.


Megan Mullins. I don't want to be mean, so I'll keep it short and sweet. Pretty dress. Hate the colour, the hair and the over accesorising.


Taylor Swift wore a pretty Collette Dinnigan Resort 2009 dress paires with metallic Prada jeweled platform heels.

I love the slight 20's feel - and her hair.


Thank you: cmt.com; Getty Images




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: